Normal office hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Where we are
Reception: + 44 (0)1492 524790
Suite 3, Penrhos Manor
Oak Drive, Colwyn Bay
Conwy, LL29 7YW
Send Us a Message
How to Make a Claim
If this happens, we would like to hear about it to put things right.
All complaints should be referred to Niel Jones. We will follow the undernoted procedure which is compliant with the Financial Conduct Authority Dispute Resolution regulations.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing and send you a copy of our complaints procedure. We will inform you of the name of the person dealing with the complaint and when you can expect a fuller response.
- If the complaint should be redirected to another party, we will advise you in writing promptly.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved immediately, we will keep you informed as to the progress of your complaint.
- No later than 8 weeks from receipt of the complaint, we will send you a final response.
- If it is not possible to give a final response within 8 weeks we will send you a response which will include:-
- why we are still not able to resolve the complaint
- reasons for the further delay
- when you can expect a final response
- information regarding the Financial Ombudsman Scheme (if applicable)
Financial Ombudsman Service – About Us
Set up by Parliament, the Financial Ombudsman Service is the UK’s official expert in sorting out problems with financial services.
If a business and a customer can’t resolve a complaint themselves, we can give an unbiased answer about what’s happened. If we decide someone’s been treated unfairly, we have legal powers to put things right.
Financial Ombudsman Service – Contact Details
Credent Commercial Insurance Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with Company No. 05083057. Registered Office address: 13 Trinity Square, Llandudno, LL30 2RB. Trading Address: Suite 3 Penrhos Manor, Oak Drive, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL29 7YW. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 304700).